She straightened me out.Saturday, December 13, 2008
kwithmith twee!!
Getting ready for our Christmas tree adventure.
This was our first stop. We did not realize how pricey trees had become.
Bobbie was quite fond of this one. She stayed this way while I looked around at all the other trees. Just kidding, she drug it around with her.
People were standing in line at Lowe's to have their tree cut, then wrapped in mesh. What in the world for. It takes like thirty seconds to cut it yourself and if you get it wrapped you have to fuss with getting that crap off once you make the 10 minute drive home. Makes no sense. Nice garage eh?
Here is Bubbs getting decorations out. And you'll notice this is one of our MANY living room alterations. We spent over an hour moving our couches and piano around trying to figure out how to fit our tree in there. We finally took the love seat out.
Energy rations for festive activities. Mint chocolate, dark-mint chocolate, peanut-butter chocolate cups, and peanut M&Ms. We washed this all down with some homemade hot coco.
The Tree.
It's been awhile since I handled lights. Bobbie left me unsupervised for just a minute this is what happened.
She straightened me out.
The finished product. Magnificent!
She straightened me out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Great photos. I'm thinking of making the third from last my screensaver.
Loved going on the Christmas tree hunt with you......we aren't having a tree here in Samoa...just a small tinsel one....no sobs from me.....
Loved going on the Christmas tree hunt with you......we aren't having a tree here in Samoa...just a small tinsel one....no sobs from me.....
I drove the little people up into the mountains the day after Thanksgiving for some tree-cuttin. We drove up into 12 inches of fresh mountain snow, hiked into the woods about 200 yards off a logging road and cut down our tree. My nephew wouldn't get out of the truck because he said the snow was "yucky," so he stayed in the truck and screamed.
What a nice tree...Bobbie your hair is getting so long it looks really pretty. SUNNI
We like the lone blue bulb in the center of the tree.
How many of those candy canes had Bryan eaten already?
I bought four boxes, only two made it to the tree.
Cool. Looked like fun. I was sleeping while Erin picked our last tree and had it all decorated by the time I got up. I had to work the night before and was so wasted.
Your tree was so cute...I wonder what it looks like now!
Post a Comment