I would like to thank everybody who is praying for my son. Me and Bryan feel your prayers and I know Hunter does too. The prayers come to us when we need them the most. Hunter is a little fighter and I know he will make it through. God Bless you guys!
4 comments:
I know Heavenly Father is watching over you and this special little spirit. We love you.
I hope you don't mind, but I put Hunter's name on the prayer roll last night at the temple. You are all in our prayers daily. We love you. Aunt Lynda
We talk about Hunter daily. The boys really want to meet him. We love you guys. Sunni
I'm showing James and Matthew the photos of Slim. I scrolled to the top and seeing the photo of you two in the top upper right, Matthew said, "Hey, ders Byan. And, hey, ders Rorry."
Post a Comment