This is me during EFR class, Eagle First Responder. Turns out I am a bleeder. During the IV portion of the class we got to stick each other. The guy I stuck was a bloody pin-cushion by the time I was done with him. It wasn't my fault, he kept flinching.


This lucky individual got to demonstrate for us what NOT to do with an enema. That tube is about 3 or 4 times longer than what you see. It is designed to create an airway for breathing. Cuts down on snoring big time.
This is what army guys do for fun. You simply hook that up to a truck and pull him around.
This is Bobbie prepping my nose for a breathing tube.

1 comment:
I notice that guy with the tube up his nose is made out of Cotten. Or is that his name?
By the way, you can edit this post to fix the computer layout errors.
Post a Comment