Friday, August 10, 2007

What the...

What do you suppose this is? I get a funny little lump every couple-three weeks and I pick it with my fingernail. What I pick out resembles the same stuff which comes out of a good black-head. And every few weeks it is renewed with more stuff. I picked it a little too aggressively this one time and it scabbed. That is what you see here.

7 comments:

Dave Heywood said...

you are messed up!

Also, time to repaint the toenails!

The Real Jim Heywood said...

I think it's your brains coming out.

Anonymous said...

Ok all my other brothers, I believe we see here a classic example of how Bryan likes to share his bodily functions. Through his entire life he's kept us updated. All who agree, post aye.-Eric

brettsherrie said...

I think there is a point when there is too much information being shared.

The Real Jim Heywood said...

aye

joeheywood said...

It's chocolate. Eat it.

johnsun said...

One of your hands is masculine, while the other is quite feminine. John

dating