Thursday, February 19, 2009
Another post by Bryan
I am sitting here by myself while Bobbie is at work, getting things together for a little weekend getaway we have planned. While waiting for directions to print I watched the short video clip of my first deer kill. I have to admit that I have watched it probably 100+ times, no exaggeration. I have such an itch to shoot. Everyday I have to take out my 870 and aim at something. Sometimes I'll open up my rifle case and admire that. I will even set up a target down the hall and look through the scope. Now if we were in Utah I would not have such a big problem. But seeing as every square inch of Texas is privately owned it is mighty difficult to shoot anywhere. I do have some friends who own some land and who are more than happy to go fishing and hunting and such, which is great, but I want to go out ALL the time, that is my dilemma. I feel much better having ranted, I think I will go clean my guns again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm surrounded by open lands for hours in every direction. I just need someone to go out and shoot with.
Come to Moroni and try out your 870 on my neighbors dog.
I myself will be making a new gun purchase...wait in horrid anticipation for future pictures to be posted.
Post a Comment